A peek behind the scenes of the 2014 GetScared.com Asylum and 13th Floor Haunted Houses
Spooky in Denver
Denver, it’s October and that means that means spooky events, haunted house, zombie crawls, and more.
milehimodern is a fan of the fun, and Denver is a city that knows how to celebrate Halloween! Part of that celebration is the numerous Haunted Houses around town that have already opened their doors for the 2014 season. If you love scary, you are in luck because Denver’s 13th Floor Haunted House is consistently in the many lists of top Haunted Houses in the United States.
The 13th Floor is also famous for something else. The 13th Floor Haunted House is the location where the Urban Brain Monster Comedy Series is filmed. The Urban Brain filmed at the 13th Floor this past year so the 2014 episode should be out over the next week or two. In the meantime the teaser (pictured above) has been released.
Monsters + Comedy = MOD Madness!
While the comedy may be funny, the scares at these Haunted Houses are no laughing matter. Most don’t realize that these Haunted Houses are a year round business. The creative team at the 13th Floor spends the entire year preparing to hold the scariest experience possible.
Go now while the lines are shorter, because these popular Haunts can generate lines that wrap around the block.
Be in a Zombie Comedy
— The Zombie Brain (@TheZombieBrain) October 16, 2014
Here is a full list of the Halloween Haunts about town.
- The 13th Floor Haunted House – Denver, CO
- The Asylum Haunted House – Denver, CO
- Undead Denver – Denver, CO
- Primitive Fear Haunted House – Denver, CO
- City of the Dead Haunt – Henderson, CO
- Field of Corpses – Arvada, CO
- Fright Fest – Elitch Garden – Denver, CO
- Haunted Field of Screams – Thornton, CO
- Haunted Mines – Colorado Springs, CO
- The Mausoleum Haunted House – Littleton, CO
- Spider Mansion – Golden, CO
- Terror in the Corn – Erie, CO