Capitol Hill | 1080 E. 13th Avenue Unit 403
1080 E 13th Ave #403 – $747,000
CAPITOL HILL – NEW LISTING
Atmospheric Ceilings Add Volume to the Free-Flowing Living Space while a Seemingly Endless Supply of Plate Glass Windows Frame every Square Inch of the Denver Skyline. A Towering Two-Story Fireplace Contributes its own Share of Drama to the Stunning Cap Hill Sky House.
- Travertine Tile Entry Way
- Solid Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Solid Oak Stair Treads
- Custom Hand Railings
- 16’6” Vaulted Ceilings
- Custom Window Treatments
- Indoor/Outdoor Built-In Surround Sound
- Balcony with Outdoor Storage … Gas Grills Permitted!
Slashing Conventional Condo Design the Architect Endeavored to Create a Kitchen and Conversational Eating Space Reminiscent of a Townhome or Single Family Residence. The Versatile Island is Packed with Storage and Yields Additional Counter Space for Food Prep and a Sit-Down Bar.
- Granite Countertops
- Custom Backsplash
- Luxury Fisher & Paykel Appliances
- Wolf Natural Gas Cooktop
- Concealed Panty with Abundant Storage
- Custom Pendant and Dining Lighting
- UV Protection Roll Down Shades
The Master Suite Towers Above the Surrounding Neighborhood Offering Residents Highly Sought-After and Rarely Appointed Privacy. A Quaint, North-Facing Balcony Delivers Fresh Air and a New Perspective of the Expansive Horizon.
- Overlooking Downtown Denver & Mountains
- Plantation Shutters
- Walk-In Closet + Custom Cabinetry
- His & Hers Sinks
- Marble Tile Work
- Jetted Tub
- Built-In Surround Sound
The Upstairs is Complete with a Full Guest Suite. A Third Bedroom (or Smart Office) and a Full Bathroom are Offered on the Main Floor.
- Designated Laundry & Storage Room
- Side-by-Side Washer & Dryer
- Linen Closet
- Ancillary Storage Below Grand Staircase
Boutique Living at the Epicenter of a Rapidly Transforming Cosmopolitan City… and with a Walkscore of a Zillion, Why Look Further?
- Nine Units Within Impeccably Maintained Building
- Built in 2003, Designed with Modern Conveniences
- Ultra-Low HOA… $.22 PSF
- Two Deeded Parking Spaces
- One Deeded Storage Unit
- Less Than ½ Mile to Cheesman Park, Whole Foods & King Soopers
Proudly Co-Listed with Adam Moore, LIV | Sotheby’s